Tuesday, May 08, 2007

To move or not to move?

No, I'm not struggling with paralysis.

I am simply the queen of vacillation when it comes to my future residence. At first I thought I'd stay in my little box. Then, I was gonna live with my friend Christi, but she decided that she need to live somewhere different. Then I was gonna stay in my place. Then for three seconds I was gonna live with Leanne and Mark. Then I was gonna try to find people looking for a roommate.

Now, I have the crazy idea that I will move to South Austin. (Oh, and I have to move the week of Ben's wedding! Yikes!) Yes, people I'm finally converted. At least half of my friends live down there now. I go there almost every weekend. I love it. Yes, I still love Hyde Park/North Campus. I have lived there for 4 years...but I'm worried about being bored with all the same places...I am staying at the same university with the same libraries, after all. I need new coffee shops, etc. Plus, I'm no longer afraid of city bus rides.

So...keep your fingers crossed, people. I'm headed south!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! you're finally, actually, moving to austin!!

;)