Thursday, May 10, 2007

Request for Input

Hey all,

So lately I've been thinking that this is a sad excuse for a blog...but maybe not. I generally just keep my few readers up-to-date on my life with the occasional sally into quasi-philosophical or religious musings. Does this format satisfy my readers? Or should I make a blog with a purpose?

Some of my friends use their blogs as creative blogs--to track their art or their creative inspiration. I've also read blogs more specifically cultivated for intellectual inquiry. Would you all like to see me take on issues? Write about things I'm reading? Or...do you like my random, personal-journal style?

Just curious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? is my random, personal journal style not enought for you?!

i see how it is. sure. fine. whatever.




(:D)

Rachel said...

Hey--come on now! You know I love your journal/blog. But, your life is actually interesting!! ;)