Thursday, October 26, 2006

Short History Editorial

Hey, all. I was interested by this short article comparing the issues behind the gunfight at the O.K. Corral and current politics. I wish the author would have been more precise in his comparision, but nonetheless, it was interesting. Sorry to bore you all today.

Oh, I think I am going to be an 80s prom queen for Halloween. Yes, I know it's not terribly original, and no, I don't have a dress yet, so it might not work out. Still, I might find something. Let me know if you have something I could borrow.

2 comments:

lifegentlyunwrapped said...

If I'd have read this in time, I would have leant you my old prom dress. I had some good times in that dress, hehe.

Rachel said...

haha. Too bad! I'm sure it would have been perfect. I found a 70s-inspired dress for cheap at Goodwill and went as Janis Joplin instead.