Thursday, October 12, 2006

Halloween

So. My new pals from work invited me to their Halloween festivities (bacchanalian revelry might be closer to the truth). To be honest, I've never really cared for Halloween. I guess I'm just not much of a 'costume person.' I'm not that into everyday clothes, so maybe that's why I don't care about costumes either. For example, I went trick-or-treating and to Halloween parties for roughly 6 years dressed as a hippie, which wasn't even that much of a switch from some of my wardrobe at the time. I just added blue sunglasses and excessive beads. Also, to the one Halloween party I attended in college, I went as a 'thrift store cowgirl,' which entailed buying old, western-looking clothes from Ross or Savers or some place like that for $10. (I could actually probably go as 'urban cowgirl' in some of my present wardrobe.)

If Marshall actually comes in town and the old crew pulls together that night, I might not even get to go to the party anyway. However, if I do go, how should I dress? I guess I could wear the outfit my friends made me wear to my 80s-themed, 22nd birthday party. I could call myself Cindy Brady from the Brady's reunion movie...wow, that's lame. Help?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should go dressed as mark. we've got these great t-shirts that match and the same glasses. go get it from my parents.