I'm posting this article today as a cry for help. I do not really understand how economics work (economics works?). This guy sounds like he know what he's talking about, but if any of you out there can shed light on the problem of the American deficit and whether this guy's solution is legit, please do so. It scares me to think about the financial mess we're getting ourselves into. It just makes me think about the inevitable decline of our nation all over again. I don't think I'm being paranoid. History would say otherwise. Also, this is a huge problem, so what can we as individuals (with little money at this point in our lives) do to help things? Finally, I know that my conservative, upper middle class parents would object to higher taxes for the wealthy, but what if this is the only way to save the situation? Would a flat tax accomplish the same thing? (And at the risk of sounding cliche, Spiderman would tell us that "with great power comes great responsibility." I assume this applies to money as well.)
I'm confused. Help!
2 comments:
the economy is fake anyway. don't think about it too hard or you'll have already surrendured to their silly game. legalize cocaine.
haha. Thanks, Mark. I do get a little worked up about things sometimes, don't I?
Post a Comment