Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Dad is Funny

My dad and I have taken up a new email relationship since I began to spend 8-9 hours or my life in a cubicle in front of an computer. He really makes me laugh. Here is an excerpt from his latest email:

Mom’s working hard on her school work, and seems somewhat discouraged about the Old Testament Class. She is working on a paper about How We Got the Bible. (I got my Bible at the store. Apparently, her professor wants to know where the store got it. Something about golden tablets, special sunglasses, an angel with a name that sounds like some type of pasta…..) Religion can be very complicated.

Isn't he silly?? I love my dad.

PS Still don't know what to be for Halloween. Maybe I should just give up and be a pumpkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the only year that i'm not struggling to figure something out and doing something lame at the last minute BECAUSE i'm not dressing up at all. take that halloween.

apathy is pretty cool.