Monday, November 27, 2006

Choir Concert

Hey, all. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday! I spent most of mine in the car, or that's how it seemed. Ugh. Oh well.

Just wanted you all to know that my fall choir concert is tomorrow night, Tuesday, November 28 at 8:00 PM in Bates Recital Hall. Student tickets are $10 with an ID. The music will be fairly traditional choir music, some a cappella, but most accompanied by the huge pipe organ. If you like choir music, then you'll probably enjoy it. I totally don't expect anyone to come, but I just thought I'd put the info out there in case you're bored with money to burn. haha.

Note: I bought a ticket for a friend to attend, and she no longer can...so if anyone wants to take this ticket, you can have it free of charge. Let me know...

1 comment:

lifegentlyunwrapped said...

I had no idea you sang!