I think I forgot how to write decent essays between the end of May and the present. I'm depressed about how I won't get into grad school, and I'm procrastinating! Help!
[But, the weekend was great. I made pear preserves with my old high school teacher and her husband at their lake house (although the lake is dried up right now!).]
2 comments:
why, whats wrong? are you putting together your writing sample? i thought you would just excerpt a selection from your thesis?
Yeah, the writing sample will be from my thesis, but Berkeley requested a second essay about my background, ie why I want to go to grad school, personally, and how will I contribute to diversity at Berkeley. I have something written now, which is not bad...but I still have to write a book review for Yale...and that scares me too! I don't really know what they want, and I'm worried to send something stupid, because I really want to get into Yale.
Post a Comment