I'm beginning to feel that I took on too much this semester. To those of you who warned me: you were right. Although I had a killer month of writing my dissertation back in August. In September, I've limped along on the writing, and have yet to begin chapter 2. I'm not even sure which chapter to take on next. In short: I'm flummoxed.
I think I wouldn't mind any of my multiple tasks if I were only taking on two of them at once, but that is not the path I chose. To a certain extent, I know that I just have to accept the mess I made for myself and to accept that this semester will be a bit more focused on work than I'd like a normal semester to be. It just feels like a lot. I miss my research year already.
Anyway, I just wanted to drop in something to fill the void on my blog. Love to you all!
1 comment:
loving you through the void! :)
Post a Comment