It's that time of year again. That time when all my friends get super excited about planning costumes, and I rack my brain for an idea that will not cost me money and will fit in with the ridiculous 'meta' involved in grad student costumes.
Last year I was spared Halloween, because I was in Utah and my lovely friends Hope and Tim were not partaking of the costumed holiday. Two years ago I went as Sookie Stackhouse in her waitress uniform. This year, I'm thinking of going as Rose Tyler from Dr. Who. She usually looks like this:

Courtesy of Keyword Pictures
It looks easy enough to pull off, except for the jacket. Oh, and I won't be dying my hair blond. Of course, if I dress up as Rose, Matt has to dress up as the Doctor:

Wouldn't we be so adorable?
I'm really trying to get on board with this whole Halloween thing. If I can't fight it, I might as well enjoy it.
2 comments:
our murder mystery is deadwood themed this year. i'm excited for the excuse to curse my heart out in the guise of commitment to the theme. :)
hehe. That sounds fun! Maybe I should try to organize something like that among my friends next year? Seems like more fun than the average costume party.
Post a Comment