Thursday, January 03, 2008

Year in Review

2007 was quite a year in my life. Here are some of the highlights:

After a week long visit to Chicago, I decided to remain in Austin for graduate school.

I moved south of the river.

My brother got married.

I lost my job.

I learned how to ride a bike.

I worked for my dad in Dallas.

I had my first flat tire.

I visited Santa Fe and Boulder for the first time. I drove home from Colorado on my own.

I began graduate school.

I had my first boyfriend and my first break up.

So not a bad year at all, really.

My plans for 2008? Well, a lot to remains to be determined. Of course, I want to get back in shape. I also plan to investigate potential Master's thesis topics. I want to travel somewhere during the summer. The rest--we'll see.

1 comment:

lifegentlyunwrapped said...

What a year that was! Here's to 2008!