I am in love with my new Macbook. I am sitting in my bed typing away. It has incredible battery life. It weighs next to nothing. It is sleek and shiny and new. I'm wondering whether this could become another unhealthy habit. I've never had a laptop that was actually comfortable on my lap. I could get used to this...but I can foresee that I will potentially stay up much later than necessary now that I have the comfort of the internet right here.
Other unhealthy habits: that extra handful of pretzels late at night just because I can. Biting my nails when anxious. Chewing gum when anxious. Aw screw it. I have them. And I'm now too tired to recount them all for you. Feel free to add to the list for me instead.
2 comments:
- listing unhealthy habits
I want a MacBook. Could you bring it to the library to show me? Or, better, let's meet up for a drink tomorrow and you can bring it then. What do you say?
Post a Comment