Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Police

I'm stealing a few minutes at the nurse's computer station to update you all. I went from spending all day on the computer to having no computer at my workstation at all!! Ha.

Last night my dad, mom and I went to see The Police on their stop in Dallas for their reunion tour. They were really great. I always liked them, at least what I knew of their music. They are also really incredible performers. I was so impressed by them. Of course I am terrible with descriptions...which is okay for historical analysis, but not so great for writing this stupid blog.

Oh well. Listen to the Police. Their blend of reggae and rock is interesting, and they make such incredible sound for only three guys!

2 comments:

lifegentlyunwrapped said...

didnt they do that song, every breath you take?

Anonymous said...

i thought this post was gonna go a whole other direction when i read the subject...