Monday, June 25, 2007

Dallas

Most of you already know that I gave up on finding a summer job in Austin. So, I now find myself in Dallas, preparing to work for my dad for a little while. I'm not really sure how long I will stay, but it's beginning to look like I may stay for several weeks. They apparently really need my help, so I'm glad that I can help Dad while making money to tide me over until grad school begins. Also, I will still be able to take my summer vacation to Boulder this way.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dallas friends whom I don't get to see as often as I'd like, spending time with Mom and Dad, and perhaps visiting some places in Ft. Worth or Dallas that I never visited while I lived here before. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! i'm so glad you still get to come!!!!