Thursday, July 05, 2007

Um

Hi, all.

This blog has all but disentegrated since the great firing of 2007. Let's face it: I simply do not have nearly as much time in front of a computer as I used to at the place which shall not be named.

Dallas has actually been pretty fun so far. Working for Dad is totally different than my last gig. Most of my work involves filing and faxing and doing whatever other more menial tasks the office manager or medical assistant need me to do. I'm on my feet most of the time, so I get home physically drained. It's great! (Not that I've lost any weight...but oh well.)

My parents have mostly been easy to get along with (let alone our one religious discussion), and my mom makes dinner almost every day. This is especially nice--I'm spoiled! Yesterday we went to a Ranger's game to celebrate the 4th. It was really fun, and the fireworks were great!!

I've also seen my two best friends who live in the Dallas area a few times already. Stacy and I went shopping last Saturday. I've seen Maggie twice, Saturday night and Tuesday night for her birthday!

I miss Austin SO MUCH, but I'm glad to have the unexpected quality time with my friends here. I'm sorry that I don't have anything more interesting to say.

No comments: