Hi all. My parents are on vacation this week, so I'm left to my own devices here in GP (that's Grand Prairie for those of you not in the know). The office is pretty quiet with the doctor gone, so we got to have casual day today, which means that I can wear something other than scrubs.
I realized this morning the dangers of working in scrubs all the time: FAT. I am not getting any thinner here in Dallas, people. Today I just felt the extra layers as I sat in my car, my jeans just not quite as comfortable as they used to be and my shirt hugging my stomach more than it used to. What's worse is that I just can't get motivated to exercise with any consistency, nor can I motivate myself to regulate my diet. Stupid late night snacks.
Yesterday I had cheese and corn chips for dinner. Sad. I just weighed myself on the scale here in the office...and it made me a little more than depressed. SOMEONE TELL ME TO STOP GAINING WEIGHT! I don't want to be blimp girl again. (Elementary school nickname.)
Okay. that is all.
1 comment:
Don't YOU live a quiet life in an unassuming house in a suburb of Dallas. Pause. Like someone in the Witness Protection Program?
p.s. have you been to IHOP yet?
Post a Comment