Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey, guys, 

I'm not sure how many of you even read this anymore after my failure to write anything for an entire summer, especially one in which I was traveling across Europe. I'm sorry. 

I've talked to all of you who read this about the trip already, I think, so you know how wonderful it was. And probably about my one mildly adventurous evening in Amsterdam. Really mildly. 

Now I'm in another apartment in the ATX with a new roommate from my grad program, also named Rachel. We have a cute little place, and you're all welcome to visit it when you can. It's super cute! 

I've got a new semester coming up in just two days--full of classes and a TA assignment. I'm looking forward to being a TA, which is probably not a surprise to you. 

Anyway, I'll try to update you all more frequently throughout the semester. It seems somehow wrong to give up on a blog I've entitle 'the experience continues'. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hooray!
you may or may not be asleep on the other side of the wall.