I joined the co-ed intramural team for the history department. We've had 2 games. The first one didn't go well, but we won the second one by over ten runs! It's been fun to get out there and meet new people.
It's getting to be that time in the semester. I'm so stressed right now. I've got one month exactly to write my research paper and my historiographical paper. I know that I can do it, but I'm probably going to have to go into ultra-jerk mode soon and ignore my friends for the month of April. A plus side of being so busy is that I've almost instantly felt better about being alone. Really, I just got sick being jerked around. I promise, no single woman whineyness for a while.
I've had spring fever like crazy. I just want my classes to be over. I liked them all for the most part this semester, but the weekly cycle of reading is draining. I'm beginning to feel like a dog chasing its tail. Won't somebody please tell me to sit and give me a treat?
Now I'm just trying to stay focused on EUROPE!
1 comment:
yay, europe!!!
take me with you!!!
Post a Comment