Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh Sh*t!

And the end of the semester stress finally hit me like a wrecking ball yesterday morning. I know I will do it all, but it's gonna suck. Also my throat has been a little scratchy. I hope it's just allergies...

Good things:
I am pretty sure that I haven't gained any weight this semester. (I haven't lost any either, but maybe next semester?)
Thanksgiving is coming, so I will be able to work uninterrupted by class on my papers. (Oh, and visit my family). My really awesome friend Patricia will be joining me and my family for Thanksgiving.
Last weekend some friends and I went to a sing-along at the Alamo Drafthouse. It was my first one, and it was SO MUCH FUN. Seriously. I have so many friends that my weekends are always too full, and I have to choose which plans not to have.
I still haven't spent my birthday money from relatives, so I will be able to go shopping over winter break for new clothes.

...Thanks for entertaining that exercise of counting my blessings.

No comments: