So I'm definitely just stealing this from LeAnne (and a few others), but I have 20 minutes to kill at work.
You all probably know the drill by now: take your Ipod (or whatever); use the shuffle function, and fill in each category one by one.
Opening Credits: "Happy Frappy" by Guster (begins on a chipper note)
Waking Up: "I Feel Free" by Cream (excellent wake-up music)
First Day At School: "Freedom" by Jimi Hendrix
Falling In Love: "Holy, Holy, Etc." by Sufjan Stevens (an odd choice, unless our connection was truly spiritual)
Fight Song: "Parasites" by Ugly Cassanova
Breaking Up: "Vogt Dig For Kloppervok" by The Books
Prom: "Soul Suckers" by Amos Lee (ironically appropriate?)
Life: "Planet of Women" by ZZ Top (this just scares me)
Mental Breakdown: "Say it Aint So" by Weezer (so fitting!)
Driving: "Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me is Gone" by The Walkmen (I do drive to this)
Flashback: "Sway" by Peter Cincotti (probably better for falling in love, but whatever)
Wedding: "Dreams Be Dreams" by Jack Johnson
Birth of Child: "Dona Nobis Pacem" by the Lake Highlands High School Parents' Choir (also frightening)
Final Battle: "I Believe It" by Spacemen 3 (only if I'm winning)
Death Scene: "Barfly" by Ray LaMontagne (strange way to go...)
Funeral Song: "Stand Up (For It)" by Dave Matthews (I'm sad that I even have this song on my Ipod)
End Credit: "Hole in my Head" by Dixie Chicks
No comments:
Post a Comment