Anyways, I've noticed that I do a lot of complaining on this blog. A lot. The month of November is going to be pretty wildly stressful for me, and my first inclination is to log on to the old experience blog and bitch away. But, I'm going to TRY to resist that urge.
I've seen on facebook this week that several people are planning to post one thing they're grateful for everyday in November until Thanksgiving. Also my dear friend Hope recently invited her blog readers to express their gratitude for life. I didn't participate there, but it occurred to me today that it might be a good idea to try to combat my stress with positivity rather than negativity. This is something new for me, but I'm trying to rewrite neural pathways in my mind anyway. So, I'm jumping on the gratitude bandwagon.
For the month of November, I will post something I'm grateful for for every day between now and Thanksgiving. I can't promise to post every day, but I will post something for every day. So that's 24 things, starting now:
1. Texas weather in November is great! Warm, sunny, and breezy, and sometimes cool enough for a sweater.
2. Matt bought me a massage! I'm really looking forward to it.
Okay. We'll see how this goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment