22. I'm grateful for my long-time bestie, Maggie. We've known each other in various stages of maturity and immaturity, faith and unbelief, and we've always been there for each other. Plus, she makes me laugh more than anyone!
23. I'm so glad to have my friend Hope in my life. We were lucky to find each other in Junior year French class and to remain great friends even though Hope has moved to far away Utah. It was great to see her yesterday passing through.
24. My circle of friends from grad school has been amazing. We had a lovely gathering to celebrate Thanksgiving at Julia and Dan's house on thursday. I feel lucky to know such kind, intelligent, moral, and fun people.
It's been a great thing to stop and reflect on the things that matter to me in my life. I'm glad I did this. I can't wait for the end of this semester and the Christmas holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment