Friday, October 15, 2010

Kids say...

So the family I'm staying with in Utah has 3 kids. One of them is 6-year-old boy. I've been staying with them for 5 days now, and I've gone to BYU campus to the library 4 of the last 5 days. This morning as I left the house, he asked me, "Where are you going today?"
"To the library."
"You're going there AGAIN?"
"Yeah."
"But WHY do you go there everyday?"

Oh, young man, how you have tapped into a deep, existential question of my life.


3 comments:

Hope said...

ha! be prepared to make this a recurring feature.

rae.ozanne said...

Totally! I have a protein shake for breakfast most mornings. The other day, Caleb asked me what it was. When I told him, he asked, "Is that one of those things that looks really bad, but actually tastes good?" Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Like button!