Second, Chris and Hannah's wedding was simply beautiful. They got married outside under a grove of oaks at Ruby Ranch in Buda, Texas. Their choice of readings and music was perfect for them, and their friends and family were so sweet. They also implemented the Quaker practice of sitting in silence as part of their ceremony. Sitting in silence in nature there with that group of people is the most spiritual experience I've had in years.
Finally, I'm almost ready to go. Of course, I'm leaving for Dallas tomorrow before Lucy and I and embark on our trip, and I haven't packed a thing. But, everything else I wanted to buy is bought. Emails sent. Clothes washed. My car repaired. After a slew of meetings today, I'll come home, spend time with Matt, and pack it up. Anxiety is slowly being replaced with anticipation...
1 comment:
do i really need to say it again? really?
i
can't
wait
to
see
you
!
Post a Comment