Friday I met several friends for happy hour as this delicious pizza place, Red House. I saved up some calories during the day and had two glorious margaritas and several slices of pizza. YUM. My friends were great company! I'm so glad to have them.
Saturday Matt and I went back to this amazing cafe in Dripping Springs called Thyme and Dough. They have this amazing egg salad sandwich with goat cheese, pesto and tomato on focaccia bread. Many of their herbs and veggies come from their own garden. Can we say delicious??? Saturday night was girls' night. A much needed one! Rachel, Sarah, Hannah, and I saw Eclipse and then had wine and snacks afterward. Eclipse is actually good. I know. I'm as surprised as you are.
Sunday Rachel and I ran around doing errands to prepare for moving out of our lovely apartment of 2 years. Then we ended up joining our friend Jess to watch world cup soccer at a friend's house. All in all fun and spontaneous Sunday.
I miss so many of my friends that have left Austin to move on with their lives, but I'm so so grateful for the friends I have here now. Feeling full of love and happy about life. I'll try to hang on to it.
2 comments:
you are loved, and i am drooling over that sandwich! :)
I, too, thought the weekend was delightful. I mean, I was there for the majority of it, so how could it NOT be?
Post a Comment