Hi people. Sorry it's been, well, a month. What a crazy month it's been. I finished my MA report over Thanksgiving--the first time I spent that holiday without my family. I've been trying to finish off one of my reading lists to no avail. My mom graduated from her Masters Program, so I spent 5 days in Dallas to celebrate with her. Then came back for a grading marathon, followed by cleaning the messy apartment and Christmas shopping.
I'm looking forward to Christmas this year. I'm spending Christmas Eve and Day with Matt's family at their lake house. I'm really looking forward to the calm and to leaving behind the books! Then I'll be with my family for a few days in Dallas before coming back home to celebrate the New Year with friends and my honey.
I hope all of you enjoy the holidays as well. Much love!
No comments:
Post a Comment