So I'm kind of obsessed with the fact that I figured out how to upload photos on blogger. Thus I will present a few photos of things I've been up to recently.
Here's a delicious and silly cookie that I've always wanted to try from La Mexicana. I finally got it the week of Halloween:
My wonderful boyfriend bought me flowers this weekend just because he wanted to make me happy and keep me on my toes with surprises. Please ignore the fact that I don't know how to arrange flowers, even though my grandma was at one time the president of Maryland's State Garden Club:
My roommate and I have been trying to deal with our grading blues by listening to holiday music today. I decided to put out my Thanksgiving decorations (courtesy of Mom several years ago), as it's just too early for Christmas:
I had to replace the hard drive in my computer last week. That's why the posts have been delayed. Despite many worries, I'm keeping afloat and basically content with my life and reminding myself of the value of contentment. Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment