On my actual birthday, Matt and I attended parties for a 1-year-old and for my friend Shannan, who also turned 26. In the evening Matt made me a delicious dinner of yummy samplers--three kinds of goat cheese, eggplant, tabouley, pita, hummus--delicious! He gave me lots of small, cute presents, including a few space bags. Those things are great! They've made so much room in my tiny, tiny closet. :) We also watched several episodes of True Blood, our latest TV adventure. Season 1 is kinda boring, but Season 2 is fun! It was really great to spend my birthday with the man I love.
Being 26 is kinda strange--still decidedly mid-twenties, but closer to 30 than 20. Most likely I'll still be in grad school through the end of my 20s! Strange. I'm not feeling too melancholy, though, which is good. Otherwise, things are going well. I turned in the MA draft last week, and I'm finally reading for comps. Good, good, good, if monotonous. Well, that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment