Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To Write or not to Write

Hi, People.

I'm wondering whether I should keep this sad blog going anymore. I hardly remember to write on it anymore, and I feel it has become more of an obligation than a joy, or even an outlet. However, I enjoy reading my friends' blogs, even when they post only occasionally, so maybe I should keep this up.

What do you all think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say keep it up. there are some fabulous talking points that you could touch on in your daily grad school life (ie. penis theft). i know what you're talking about saying that it feels like an obligation. you really have to be inspired or have a topic to write in order to not feel a little useless. i need to get better at that, too.

Unknown said...

keep it up, it's the only way I stay in touch with your life.

Also, I missed your birthday party. AHHH I'm sorry. I'll kiss you next time I see you!

Anonymous said...

dear, this is not meant to be a stress, just an outlet. i've gone for months without writing anything and then have just picked it back up again. i love hearing from you, but don't let it become another assignment.

Anonymous said...

Referring to us as People? Do you think you're Frank Gidwani or something?

lifegentlyunwrapped said...

you should do what i do, and only write when you feel compelled to say something. i go through fallow periods of months or more, then sometimes i write twice a week. i love hearing your thoughts though when you want to share them.