Well, I am officially a graduate student. As I sit here, I am printing out the first of numerous readings that will undoubtedly run up my personal expenses on ink and paper. I think that my first day of graduate school yesterday went well.
As I ran errands on campus, I kept running into fellow grad students, which made me feel as though I am a part of things rather than some older person with no friends left on campus. I also dropped by my friend David's office, where I learned that grad students, apparently, get to throw paper airplanes.
Class was a little bit intimidating, but thankfully the professor seems to know her stuff, and I'm not the only first-year student in the class. I'm a little nervous about the presentations and leading class discussion, but I think I can do this!!
P.S. Things I've already done to procrastinate:
1. Reorganize my bookcases by moving them around my room.
2. Move some of my wall-hangings.
3. Spend too much time on Facebook.
4. Write this blog.
2 comments:
let the procrastination begin... :D
Throwing paper airplanes is all we do! It's the best way, I find, to cultivate ideas!
Post a Comment