Sunday, May 16, 2010

Post Comps

I finished my comps on Thursday afternoon. The examination went incredibly well. I felt confident the whole time and handled all of my questions well. My examiners complimented me on my poise and facility with the material. I'm glad it went so well.

And yet. I'm now sitting here with a stack of exams a few days later, and I just feel tired and a bit depressed. I guess it's a consequence of coming off the adrenaline high that I've been living on for months. That and looking down at the weight I've gained since January, despite my constant exercise routine. Ugh. Sorry to be a downer. I'll post again soon about some thoughts on belief and on my summer plans.

I'll try to be more positive. Grading sucks.

1 comment:

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Sometimes it's hard to figure out what to do next after accomplishing a goal. Your whole life has been about acheiving it and when it's over it's like the drive behind life is gone. Just think now that your goal is about "me time!"